Our client are currently looking for a Manager Therapeutic Services who to be responsible for the development, delivery, performance and quality of therapeutic specialist support to residential services in out of home care in an RP3 and TRC context.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Bachelor level in a relevant professional discipline such as social work, psychology or social science is required
- Masters level in Psychology and Social Work or equivalent is desired
- Significant experience in providing high-quality practice advice and guidance to professionals working with clients presenting with complex needs and statutory involvement
- Significant experience conducting assessments and/or providing clinical interventions with children and young people who have experienced trauma, including emotional, developmental, cognitive, and systemic considerations
- Demonstrable leadership experience, including the provision of operational and clinical supervision
- Demonstrated practice leadership through the delivery of practice related forums, workshops, and conference presentations
- Extensive knowledge of out of home care sector including relevant legislation and regulations
- Extensive knowledge of child development and the impact of abuse and neglect
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of trauma-informed practice and trauma recovery principles
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Contribute to and support the Senior Leadership Team in the execution and achievement of the Strategic Plan and business operational objectives
- Foster and facilitate innovation in Therapeutic Residential Care and home-based care to strengthen and improve outcomes for young people
- Provide support, guidance, coaching, leadership, and empowerment to the team including feedback through performance reviews and regular supervision.
- Undertake regular supervision and performance review with line manager, proving feedback to promote collaborative working relationships
- Ensure all legal, funder and statutory requirements are met including serious incidents, reportable conduct, mandatory reporting (child safety) and mandatory case practice requirements.
- Contribute to financial planning and manage financial and human resources to achieve optimal consumer and service outcomes, and drive efficiency and sustainability
- Embed strong risk management practices and foster a culture where risks are identified and appropriately managed.
- Report areas of serious risk to next level supervisors and work together to mitigate those risks in line with agency policies and procedures.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please APPLY NOW by uploading your current CV. If you would like more information about this role or any of the other roles listed on www.klcrecruitment.com.au, please call (03) 9857 6756.